MYP Alumni Association
Eligibility. The MYP Alumni Association is a non-profit professional association open to community members who are forty (40) years and older and who want to support and/or stay connected with Murfreesboro Young Professionals.
Annual Dues. Membership Dues for the MYP Alumni Association are a minimum annual donation of fifty dollars ($50.00) but Members may donate and/or pledge larger amounts if they desire. All donations are tax-deductible, as MYP is a registered 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization.
Membership Benefits. Alumni Association Members receive the following benefits:
(1) Invitation to at least one (1) MYP Social each calendar year.
(2) Admission to the MYP Alumni Association Tailgate Kickoff, which includes food, drink, and networking at a Middle Tennessee State University home football game.
(3) Invitation to the November Professional Development Luncheon, which includes the MYP Annual Awards Presentation.
(4) Invitation to participate as a Mentor in the MYP Mentorship Program.
(5) Opportunity to stay connected through the MYP Newsletter, delivered via email each month.